CST VISION SCREENER
Before getting started,
we need to determine if your monitor is on the best setting to take
this test online.
patch to the left should look like fuzzy gray bars. If it does,
you are ready to take the test online FREE OF CHARGE!
here to begin your test...
If this sample
patch to the left looks like sharp edged, crisp stripes, your
monitor may not be on the best setting for taking the test online.
At this time you may follow our simple instructions listed below
to change your monitor settings, or have a CST Vision Screener
sent to you in the mail.
To change your monitor
to the best setting for taking the Online CST Vision Screener, follow
these simple instructions.
1. From the Start
menu, select Settings then Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel, select Display.
3. In the Display Properties dialog box, select the Settings tab.
4. In the Color Settings drop down menu, select True Color.
OS 9 users:
1. From the Apple menu, choose Control Panels.
2. Open the Monitors Control Panel.
3. Change your color settings to Millions of Colors.
OS X users:
1. From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
2. Choose the Displays Preference.
3. Choose Millions from the Color popup menu.
After you have finished
changing your monitor settings,
click here to begin your test...
© 2002 Vision
Sciences Research Corp. All rights reserved.
US Patents 5,500,699 5,414,479 5,552,842. Additional patents applied